- Itching or
- Sore throat with sneezing,
- Nasal congestion,
- Watery eyes,
- Mucus drainage.
More severe symptoms, such as high fever or muscle aches, may indicate you have a flu rather than a cold.
1) Chicken soup antiviral, Chicken soup really does act to knock out a cold or the flu and hasten healing.
2) Raw honey and lemon for sore throats, A mixture of fresh lemon juice and raw honey provides soothing relief for sore throats and helps stop the tickle that stimulates coughing.
3) Honey and Cinnamon, using honey and cinnamon at the first sign of a cold to end it quickly. Use 1 teaspoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
4) Vitamin C, Vitamin C is one of the most effective natural remedies in treating a cold
5) Tea, Chamomile and green tea specifically can be extremely effective in treating a cold because like other teas they act as an antioxidan.
6) Garlic, Garlic contains antiseptic properties that could help protect the immune system against a common cold.
7) Ginger, Eating ginger raw or drinking ginger tea are both popular natural home remedies that are known to help treat the symptoms of a common cold.
Most colds last about seven to 10 days, if your symptoms linger, you may need to call the doctor. Sometimes, common colds can lead to bacterial infections in your lungs, sinuses, or ears that require medical treatment such as antibiotics.
This book takes you by the hand, and shows you step by step one of the easiest and most unique methods to how to stop "Cough".