Dry cough can be present in people with various respiratory conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD, cystic fibrosis and many others. In most people, the problem gets worse at night due to additional CO2 losses. Cough can be categorized into dry (non-productive) or chesty (productive) cough. A dry cough occurs when the throat and upper airways become inflamed.
Dry Cough Causes;
Dry cough often occurs at the end of infections such as a cold, flu or sinus infection, or after a person has been exposed to irritants such as;
- Chemical fumes.
Smoking cigarettes, allergies and asthma are also categorized as common causes.
Dry Cough Home Remedies;
1) Breathing Exercise, most cases of dry cough could be stopped in 1-2 minutes using "Breathe Easy" exercise (to accumulate slightly more CO2 while being totally relaxed).
2) Warm Water, Drink a lot of warm water during the day to ease cough.
3) Chewing a piece fresh ginger with some salt sprinkled on it can bring relief from dry cough. If you find it troublesome to chew raw ginger, then it can be helpful to chop it into fine pieces and to add it to a cup of water. Boil this water till only half a cup remains in the pot. You can add a spoonful of honey to improve the taste.
4) Grape Juice with Honey, can be a useful remedy for treating dry cough.
5) Turmeric, with its natural antiseptic properties, can also be of great help in treating dry cough. Add a pinch of turmeric to a spoonful of honey and drink it at bedtime.
This book takes you by the hand, and shows you step by step one of the easiest and most unique methods to how to stop "Cough".